The latest updates from UK Research and Innovation partners can be found below:
- 18 August 2017
- What is the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund?
The Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund is going to bring together industry and researchers to solve some of the really big challenges that we’re facing.
- 11 August 2017
- Professor Duncan Wingham appointed as Executive Chair Designate of the Natural Environment Research Council
Professor Duncan Wingham has been appointed Executive Chair Designate of the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC), Science Minister Jo Johnson announced today.
- 24 July 2017
- Recruitment for MRC and STFC Executive Chairs
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy has launched a recruitment campaign to appoint two Executive Chairs to UK Research and Innovation.
- 04 July 2017
- A vision for UK Research and Innovation
Professor Sir Mark Walport shares his vision for UK Research and Innovation
- 29 June 2017
- Research England is seeking members for its first Council
UK Research and Innovation wishes to appoint up to ten members for the first Council of Research England.
- 22 June 2017
- Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund opportunities begin to open
Innovate UK and the Research Councils are delivering the initial key areas of the Government's flagship Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund
- 27 March 2017
- The UK's place as a global leader in research and innovation
Today Research Councils UK (RCUK) has launched reports detailing the impacts of a collective investment of £3.4 billion in 2015-16. This investment drives economic growth by helping to deliver the UK's Industrial Strategy of increasing productivity, creating high-value industry, jobs and a skilled workforce.
- 08 March 2017
- UK's research and innovation organisations welcome Budget
The announcement of the first tranche of challenges to be supported by the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF) and additional support for high skilled research talent has been welcomed by the UK’s research and innovation leaders.
- 02 February 2017
- Professor Sir Mark Walport named as first chief executive of UKRI
The Minister for Universities, Science, Research and Innovation, Jo Johnson, has announced that Professor Sir Mark Walport will be the Chief Executive Designate of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).