We share some contact information with UK Research and Innovation. This includes contact details to:
- get advice on your grant (including Je-S and post award)
- make a freedom of information request
- make a request for personal information
- make a complaint
- report fraud
- contact the media team
- contact an international office
- make a general enquiry.
MRC head office
We are based in the Swindon and London offices.
Find out more information on the office addresses, how to get there and parking available.
Telephone: 01793 416200
MRC is not able to offer medical advice. You must contact NHS choices instead.
Chief Executive’s office
If you know the name of the person you wish to contact
Remit, funding policy and eligibility
For general enquiries regarding MRC funding including our remit, funding schemes and policy and your eligibility.
Research proposal scientific and administration
Ask a question about the scientific aspects of your proposed research or application for funding:
- infections and immunity
- molecular and cellular medicine
- neurosciences and mental health
- population and systems medicine
- Developmental Pathway Funding Scheme (DPFS)
- joint global health trials
- health systems research initiative
- applied global health
- better methods, better research.
To discuss your scientific interests, career aspirations or choice of scheme.
You should include:
- your CV in our CV template
- a list of relevant publications
- a short overview of the project and how the fellowship will support your career aspirations.
If you are unsure who to contact, please email the research funding policy and delivery team (email@example.com) with your latest CV and short project overview.
To discuss queries relating to your submitted application, or if you have a question about the peer review of an application for MRC funding, either as an applicant, reviewer or board and panel member.
Last updated: 5 May 2022