5. Ethics and approvals - MRC


5.4 Controlled drugs

Applicants whose proposed research requires the use of drugs controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act, 1971, and its subsequent amendments, must seek a Home Office licence directly through the host institution’s normal channels.

Last updated: 17 August 2021

NOTE Council web content is being transitioned to this website – let us know if you have feedback or would like to help us test new developments.