konfer - Connecting knowledge, expertise, skills, research and business
Konfer is innovation brokerage at your fingertips. It opens up research, researchers and services in UK universities and research institutions, and for academics, it is a way to find impact partners. The online tool has been designed to:
- Help businesses find opportunities for collaboration including research, researchers, facilities, equipment, funding and support
- Establish opportunities for universities to find potential research partners
Konfer was created by the National Centre for Universities and Business (NCUB), the former Research Councils UK (RCUK), the former Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE), and Innovate UK.
When a business owner spots an opportunity, konfer supports the journey from finding a research partner and funding to planning and co-creation. It does this by giving direct access to:
- 119,000+ academics
- 15,000+ facility and equipment listings
- 1.5m web pages
- 62,000+ YouTube videos from university channels
- 200,000+ news, funding and events opportunities from curated feeds
- 50,000+ publicly funded research projects
konfer brings knowledge and growth to businesses, valuable exposure for university talent, and future strength for the UK economy.
Details of the latest konfer statistics (updated daily) are also available.
If you have any comments, questions or queries please email email@example.com.