There are 103 item(s) tagged with the keyword "Announcement".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 103
- 1. Strength in Places Fund: Strong bids from every region of the UK will be taken forward to the final decision stage
Twenty-four ambitious projects, from pharmaceuticals to aerospace, and transport to the creative economy, are to receive early-stage funding to develop full-stage bids that could lead to significant economic growth in places across the country.
- 2. Je-S system availability update
From 17:00 GMT on Thursday 21 March to 08:30 GMT Tuesday 26 March 2019 the Joint Electronic System (Je-S) for grant administration will be unavailable.
- 3. Chancellor announces funding for new national supercomputer
UK Research and Innovation will support the project to deliver the UK’s next national supercomputer.
- 4. UKRI seeks nominations for Research Organisation Consultation Group
The group will advise UKRI on all relevant aspects of research funding administration and policy.
- 5. UK teams invest in freeing up time for African researchers
Research in Africa is benefitting from a new approach to operational and administrative management aimed at building skills, freeing up time and ensuring research can flourish across the continent.
- 6. Canada and UK agencies join forces to establish future research and innovation partnerships
UKRI signs a Letter of Understanding to strengthen collaborations between UK and Canadian researchers and boost joint research through a collaborative approach to research design, funding and review.
- 7. Plastics are being glued together in the ocean
Glue-like substances secreted by bacteria are sticking tiny particles of plastic together in the ocean to form larger masses.
- 8. UKRI welcomes publication of open research reports
UK Research and Innovation welcomes the publication of two independent reports on open research, commissioned by government. Both reports contain a series of recommendations for UKRI and other stakeholders.
- 9. Final guidance and criteria for Research Excellence Framework 2021 published
Research England has published, on behalf of the UK’s four higher education funding bodies, the key guidance for UK universities on how to submit their research to the next Research Excellence Framework.
- 10. New era for UK superbug research: 20-year vision and 5-year action plan
The UK's new 20-year vision and 5-year National Action Plan for containing, controlling and mitigating antimicrobial resistance has been announced by Health Secretary Matt Hancock.
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 103