There are 145 item(s) tagged with the keyword "Announcement".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 145
- 1. UK Research and Innovation appoints additional Council members
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has appointed an additional 16 members to eight of the Councils which make up UKRI, bringing membership close to full capacity.
- 2. UKRI congratulates recipients of New Year Honours
A number of members of the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) community, including two Executive Chairs, have been recognised in the New Year Honours.
- 3. Confronting cyber threats to businesses and personal data
British businesses and the public are set to be better protected from hostile cyber-attacks and online threats like disinformation and cyber-bullying as a result of three separate UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) initiatives, Business Secretary Andrea Leadsom announced today (Friday 18 October).
- 4. UKRI to host Citizen Science Fund Webinar
UKRI will be holding a Citizen Science Fund Webinar on Friday 11 October 2019 from 14:00 – 14:45.
- 5. Citizen Science Exploration Grants
UK Research and innovation is launching a new £400,000 funding call to encourage researchers and innovators to experiment with citizen science.
- 6. Networks to prepare UK transport for a low carbon future
Five new networks will help to tackle climate change by removing barriers to low carbon transport in the UK, ranging from commercial flights using electric airplanes to decarbonised freight transport and hydrogen-fuelled cars.
- 7. Newton Prize 2019 shortlist announced
Twenty international research projects have been short-listed for the 2019 Newton Prize, which celebrates outstanding international research partnerships.
- 8. £5.4 million Future Fashion Factory launches in style
UK Research and Innovation’s Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) is investing £645,000 in the first nine projects to be funded under its £5.4 million Future Fashion Factory programme, an industry-led initiative supporting collaborative R&D in the UK fashion design and textile industry.
- 9. Clothes designed to grow as children age could mean savings for parents while cutting waste
Innovative businesses creating green alternatives to plastic bottles, cosmetic beads and synthetic materials are being backed by new funding from the Government and Sky.
- 10. More than £16 million Innovate UK and private equity investment into companies confirmed
More than £16 million Innovate UK and private equity investment into companies across the UK developing new precision medicine technologies has been confirmed today.
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 145