There are 141 item(s) tagged with the keyword "Announcement".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 141
- 1. Citizen Science Exploration Grants
UK Research and innovation is launching a new £400,000 funding call to encourage researchers and innovators to experiment with citizen science.
- 2. Networks to prepare UK transport for a low carbon future
Five new networks will help to tackle climate change by removing barriers to low carbon transport in the UK, ranging from commercial flights using electric airplanes to decarbonised freight transport and hydrogen-fuelled cars.
- 3. Newton Prize 2019 shortlist announced
Twenty international research projects have been short-listed for the 2019 Newton Prize, which celebrates outstanding international research partnerships.
- 4. £5.4 million Future Fashion Factory launches in style
UK Research and Innovation’s Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) is investing £645,000 in the first nine projects to be funded under its £5.4 million Future Fashion Factory programme, an industry-led initiative supporting collaborative R&D in the UK fashion design and textile industry.
- 5. Clothes designed to grow as children age could mean savings for parents while cutting waste
Innovative businesses creating green alternatives to plastic bottles, cosmetic beads and synthetic materials are being backed by new funding from the Government and Sky.
- 6. More than £16 million Innovate UK and private equity investment into companies confirmed
More than £16 million Innovate UK and private equity investment into companies across the UK developing new precision medicine technologies has been confirmed today.
- 7. Ensuring research is effectively at the heart of achieving the UN's Sustainable Development Goals
UK Research and Innovation has commissioned a consortium of seven leading universities, research centres and the United Nations Development Programme to work together.
- 8. UKRI publishes Annual Report
UK Research and Innovation has published its Annual Report and Accounts, covering the financial year 2018-19.
- 9. £125 million cash boost for game-changing UK innovators
Businesses large and small across the UK are poised to receive a £125 million cash boost to turn their innovative ideas into new products and services on the market.
- 10. Prosperity Partnerships to address generational challenges across the globe
Pioneering new partnerships have been launched to speed up the production of medicines, utilise Artificial Intelligence to complete household tasks, develop ultra-high strength alloys for the automotive industry and create new materials that will not make a noise underwater, reducing its harmful impact on marine wildlife.
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 141