There are 29 item(s) tagged with the keyword "Press Release".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 29
- 1. Combining services to improve the lives of vulnerable teenagers with HIV
A new study has shown how combining key services in lower- and middle- income countries can contribute to improving the lives of vulnerable populations, including children and adolescents.
- 2. £45 million boost for big data bioinformatics research to drive discovery
A £45 million boost to data and building infrastructure will support major advances.
- 3. £200m to create a new generation of Artificial Intelligence leaders
One thousand new research and business leaders will be created to ensure the UK leads the global revolution in Artificial Intelligence.
- 4. Artificial intelligence to tackle insurance fraud and assess flood damage
A project to develop breakthrough artificial intelligence technology for the anti-fraud sector is one of a number of new projects set to receive funding.
- 5. US-UK-Australia funding to improve global gravitational wave network
A global network of gravitational wave observatories will be upgraded to almost double its sensitivity, the lead science funding agencies of the United Kingdom and United States announced today.
- 6. Major presence for UK at world's largest general science meeting
UK Research and Innovation will provide support to UK researchers attending the AAAS meeting, and will showcase the strength of UK research with an exhibit stand, and at an international networking event.
- 7. Seventy five Centres for Doctoral Training to develop the skills needed for UK prosperity
One of the UK’s most significant investments in research skills will equip the next generation of engineering and physical sciences researchers to tackle key challenges.
- 8. Construction Industry to be transformed through digital technology thanks to £18 million UKRI funding
A new £5 million Research Leaders programme will develop innovative solutions to transform construction industry and deliver, better performing homes, better jobs and better value for taxpayers as part of the Industrial Strategy.
- 9. UK businesses urged to register for continued Horizon 2020 research funding
UK businesses who benefit from research funding from the EU’s Horizon 2020 research programme are urged to sign up to UKRI’s online portal.
- 10. Supporting excellence in Northern Ireland
From cybersecurity and immersive technologies to restoration Shakespeare, new diagnostic tools and aerospace, Northern Ireland is home to world class research and innovation.
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 29