There are 37 item(s) tagged with the keyword "Press Release".
Displaying: 21 - 30 of 37
- 21. UKRI Chief Executive in India to address Science, Technology and Innovation Advisory Council
Professor Sir Mark Walport and Professor Tim Wheeler, Director International UK Research and Innovation, will also visit three Newton-Bhabha projects, which highlight the UK and India’s research collaborations.
- 22. Major new AI and data science programme to transform engineering, urban planning and healthcare
Researchers will develop 'digital twins' to transform engineering and urban planning as part of two new research programmes.
- 23. New plastic research projects announced
Eight new research projects that will explore new and different ways of making, using and recycling plastics have been announced by the Science Minister, Chris Skidmore.
- 24. New Graphene Innovation centre opens
HRH The Duke of York opened the £60 million world-class centre dedicated to researching graphene in Manchester, after the centre received funding from UK Research and Innovation
- 25. New UK initiatives at the forefront of global biological and medical research
A £6.7 million funding programme aims to support the UK’s role as a key partner in the ambitious global Human Cell Atlas initiative, which will provide a basis for understanding human health and disease by mapping every cell type in the human body.
- 26. Michael the supercomputer joins team to battery research
Michael - funded by UKRI through ISCF - can reach 265 teraflops at peak performance.
- 27. UK and Colombian researchers working together for sustainable peace
Ten new research projects will address issues facing Colombia’s transition from conflict to peace.
- 28. Impact and breadth of UK-China collaboration on show at China launch of UK Research and Innovation
UK Research and Innovation celebrates its China launch this week with events in Beijing, Shanghai, London and Swindon covering the breadth of UKRI’s activities and objectives
- 29. Coffee waste could be turned into electricity
Polluting waste generated during coffee production has been turned into electricity for the first time, scientists have revealed.
- 30. Winners announced for new creative industries centre of excellence
A new £10 million centre will develop cutting-edge creative training and research programmes in immersive storytelling to ensure the UK creative workforce is the most skilled in the world in the use of virtual, augmented and mixed reality technologies.
Displaying: 21 - 30 of 37