There are 46 item(s) tagged with the keyword "Press Release".
Displaying: 21 - 30 of 46
- 21. Artificial intelligence to tackle insurance fraud and assess flood damage
A project to develop breakthrough artificial intelligence technology for the anti-fraud sector is one of a number of new projects set to receive funding.
- 22. US-UK-Australia funding to improve global gravitational wave network
A global network of gravitational wave observatories will be upgraded to almost double its sensitivity, the lead science funding agencies of the United Kingdom and United States announced today.
- 23. Major presence for UK at world's largest general science meeting
UK Research and Innovation will provide support to UK researchers attending the AAAS meeting, and will showcase the strength of UK research with an exhibit stand, and at an international networking event.
- 24. Seventy five Centres for Doctoral Training to develop the skills needed for UK prosperity
One of the UK’s most significant investments in research skills will equip the next generation of engineering and physical sciences researchers to tackle key challenges.
- 25. Construction Industry to be transformed through digital technology thanks to £18 million UKRI funding
A new £5 million Research Leaders programme will develop innovative solutions to transform construction industry and deliver, better performing homes, better jobs and better value for taxpayers as part of the Industrial Strategy.
- 26. UK businesses urged to register for continued Horizon 2020 research funding
UK businesses who benefit from research funding from the EU’s Horizon 2020 research programme are urged to sign up to UKRI’s online portal.
- 27. Supporting excellence in Northern Ireland
From cybersecurity and immersive technologies to restoration Shakespeare, new diagnostic tools and aerospace, Northern Ireland is home to world class research and innovation.
- 28. Global Research Hubs tackle world's toughest challenges
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) is pioneering an ambitious new approach to tackle some of the world's most pressing challenges through a £200M investment across 12 global research Hubs.
- 29. UK at forefront of global R&D collaboration with £79m investment
Advanced crop breeding, tackling infectious disease and clean energy technologies are just three areas where the UK will partner with world-leading collaborators to push boundaries and meet 21st century challenges.
- 30. UKRI Chief Executive in India to address Science, Technology and Innovation Advisory Council
Professor Sir Mark Walport and Professor Tim Wheeler, Director International UK Research and Innovation, will also visit three Newton-Bhabha projects, which highlight the UK and India’s research collaborations.
Displaying: 21 - 30 of 46