Training Partnership Forum 2015 meeting report (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
Request a different format
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us:
- the name of the document
- what format you need
- any assistive technology you use (such as type of screen reader).
Find out about our approach to the accessibility of our website.
This is the report from the 2015 meeting Forum. The purpose of this meeting was to:
- identify core principles for successful training partnerships
- increase BBSRC’s understanding of the differing needs of its user communities and how to manage these
- disseminate good practice and encourage networking between training partnership managers and BBSRC
- influence emerging BBSRC strategy, including a framework for training partnerships
- highlight different models of training delivery