The workshop aims to:
- increase the awareness and understanding of the role of EPS research in delivering a transition to a circular economy
- increase the awareness and understanding of how to embed circularity in EPS research
- encourage interaction between a wide range of stakeholders and partners with expertise or interest in the circular economy
- identify research challenges and opportunities that could be developed as future priorities and develop understanding of the support needed to ensure research in the area delivers maximum impact
- increase the understanding of current opportunities (including funding) which can be provided by EPSRC and UKRI for circular economy research.
Expressions of interest will be assessed by an EPSRC internal panel and in the event of oversubscription an appropriate number of participants will be selected to attend. Successful applicants will be notified by Tuesday 1 March 2022.