Apply for funding to help improve research in the field of ‘adolescence, mental health and the developing mind’ through:
- methodological innovation
- capability building.
You can be researcher at any career stage who is:
- within the remit of AHRC, ESRC or MRC
- based in the UK
- from a UK research organisation eligible for UKRI funding.
Apply for funding to develop research networks that will focus on improving the sustainability of urban systems and infrastructure.
You must be:
- a UK resident
- based at an eligible research organisation.
You can apply for one of three networks on:
- green infrastructure development
- low carbon connected digital infrastructure
- sustainable urban systems.