Apply for funding to develop your quantum technology career and work towards becoming an independent researcher.
You must be hosted and supported by an eligible UK research organisation.
You must have one of the following:
- a PhD
- at least four years’ experience in a relevant field.
Apply for funding to establish a team of social scientists and interdisciplinary experts.
Your team will provide leadership for climate and environmental social science research.
To lead a team, you must be based at a UK organisation eligible for UKRI funding
Apply for funding to help your organisation’s research have an impact.
Your organisation must be eligible for funding from ones of these councils:
To be eligible to apply for EPSRC funding, your organisation must have been invited.
Apply for funding to spend a year collaborating with a UK or devolved government host organisation.
- co-design research with the government host organisation to inform policy on a priority policy area
- help improve the exchange of knowledge between policy and academic institutions.
Apply for funding to investigate changes to the terrestrial, coastal and near-shore marine environments in Inuit Nunangat.
You must be:
- from an eligible UK research organisation
- eligible for UKRI funding.
Your project must include:
- an Inuk, Inuit organisation or community representative involved as either principal or co-investigator.
Apply for funding to investigate underlying mechanisms of pain across a range of conditions.
You must be based at a UK research organisation eligible for MRC funding.
You must explain how you plan to involve people with lived experience of chronic pain.
Apply to research ways to transform UK productivity.
To apply, you must be from a UK-based research organisation eligible for ESRC funding.
Apply for funding for international research in the social sciences.
Your project must be a collaboration. This must include researchers from at least three of these countries:
You can also choose to involve a Japanese partner.
Young people can apply for an award to make their business idea a reality. This includes a grant for £5,000, a living allowance and tailored business support.
Apply for funding to work for a year with experts in the analysis and interpretation of:
- national anonymised linked electronic health records
- multiple population longitudinal studies.
You can apply if you have an analytical background. We will fund early to mid-career researchers and professionals from eligible organisations.