UK registered SMEs transforming food production towards net zero can apply for a share of up to £5 million in grant support. This must align with a series A investment. The grant funding is from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
Funding opportunity sorting options
144 opportunities found using the current filters, sorted by publication date
Funding opportunity list
Apply for access to high performance computing (HPC) services to support any research in EPSRC’s remit.
The services are tier 1 (ARCHER2) and tier 2.
You must live in the UK and be from one of these UK organisations:
- higher education institution
- research council institute
- UKRI-independent research organisation
- NHS body with research capacity.
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £1 million to research, test and develop step-change circular economy approaches.
Apply for funding to:
- improve understanding of the animal-human-environment interface
- develop vaccine and diagnostics technology platforms to improve animal health.
You must be:
- a UK scientist based at an eligible UK institute
- working in the fields of animal health or detection and prevention technologies in relation to zoonotic diseases.
Applications must be submitted through the ICRAD website. See the full details on the ICRAD funding opportunity announcement.
Apply for funding to carry out a research project in any area of environmental science in the remit of NERC.
You must be:
- based at an eligible UK research organisation
- at lecturer level, or equivalent
If applying for a ‘new investigator’ grant, you must also be at the start of your independent scientific career.
UK registered academic institutions, research and technology organisations (RTOs) or catapults can apply for a share of up to £8 million to fund innovation projects with businesses or not-for-profits.
UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £25 million for game-changing and commercially viable research and development (R&D) innovation that can significantly impact the UK economy.
This funding is from Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £12 million to develop innovative healthcare products, technologies and processes.
Organisations can apply for a share of up to £10 million inclusive of VAT, to enhance clinical and regulatory preparedness of vaccines against diseases that have outbreak potential in a low- or middle-income country.
Apply for one of three opportunities:
- review and map the creative economy in India and the research and innovation ecosystem which supports it
- analyse AHRC’s portfolio of India and UK cultural heritage research
- deliver impact and engagement activities for India’s 75th anniversary of independence, following on from past and existing AHRC-funded research.
You and your organisation must be eligible for UKRI funding.