Apply for funding to build a network that will:
- encourage engagement between academia and the catapult centres
- deliver the Researchers in Residence awards.
- be a UK resident
- be based at an eligible research organisation
- have experience of running large centres or networks.
Apply for funding to help improve research in the field of ‘adolescence, mental health and the developing mind’ through:
- methodological innovation
- capability building.
You can be researcher at any career stage who is:
- within the remit of AHRC, ESRC or MRC
- based in the UK
- from a UK research organisation eligible for UKRI funding.