Apply for funding to help improve research in the field of ‘adolescence, mental health and the developing mind’ through:
- methodological innovation
- capability building.
You can be researcher at any career stage who is:
- within the remit of AHRC, ESRC or MRC
- based in the UK
- from a UK research organisation eligible for UKRI funding.
Apply for funding to develop a research network that will focus on improving the sustainability of the agri-food system.
You must be:
- based at an eligible UK-based organisation
- working in a science discipline.
Co-investigators can be from any discipline.
Your network is expected to:
- focus on reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- build interdisciplinary partnerships
- involve stakeholders
- develop future research plans.