You must make a request if:
- there is an unexpected change in circumstances, including project extensions
- you want to transfer money between different types of cost (known as fund headings).
You’ll need to follow this guidance if your project is funded by:
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
If your project is funded by Innovate UK, contact your monitoring officer to make any changes.