Apply for funding to do an ‘embedded researcher’ project. This is a research placement at a non-academic organisation. You’ll support the sharing of knowledge between academics, decision-makers and practitioners.
You must be a UK-based researcher employed by an eligible research organisation.
Your project must focus on climate resilience in the UK.
Apply for support for cross-disciplinary research between physics and the life sciences.
The research must improve our understanding of biological systems, biomedical systems or both.
You must be a researcher from one of the following:
- UK higher education institution
- research council institute
- UKRI-approved independent research organisation
- NHS body with research capacity
- public sector research establishment (PSRE) with 10 or more researchers with PhDs.