The Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) is the UK’s main funder of research data infrastructure for economic, social, behavioural and human data science.
ESRC-funded facilities and resources you can use for your research include:
- collections of data from laboratory experiments, surveys, social media, business and administrative records
- data facilities and services
- high-performance computing services
- computing systems and communication networks
- research methods training
- knowledge-sharing networks.