UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £8 million for research and development projects to improve the productivity and competitiveness of UK foundation industries. This funding is from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
Funding opportunity sorting options
124 opportunities found using the current filters, sorted by closing date
Funding opportunity list
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £7 million for feasibility studies or market research projects.
Apply for a share of up to £9 million, inclusive of VAT, to develop a demonstrator.
The demonstrator must:
- increase customers’ confidence
- enhance customers’ experience
- deliver a railway that:
- is easy to use
- offers low emissions and is greener.
Apply for funding to develop or test interventions to reduce the transmission of antibiotic resistance.
UK-based researchers must apply as part of a transnational consortium.
Your project must focus on at least two One Health areas:
- human health
- animal health
- environmental health.
Supports the translation of research into practical application, including commercialisation, by:
- helping researchers maximise the societal and economic benefits of their research
- enabling researchers to prepare a robust business plan
- reducing the risk for future investors.
Apply for funding for digital humanities research. Your project must be large, innovative and multidisciplinary.
UK and Ireland-based researchers must collaborate on the project.
Apply for a fellowship to:
- do your own research programme using the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST)
- enhance community use of the JWST, and increase its impact.
You must have a PhD in astronomy, astrophysics, physics or similar.
Apply for a postdoctoral fellowship to develop:
- research skills
- professional skills.
- have completed your PhD at a research organisation that is part of a Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP)
- be within 12 months of passing your viva voce.
Fellowships must be held at a Research Organisation that is part of a DTP and aligned to an accredited pathway.
Social sciences must make up at least 50% of your fellowship activities.
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £16 million for bold and ambitious demonstrator projects in smart and sustainable plastic packaging.
This funding is from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £1 billion for capital centric investment projects that help industrialise the electrified automotive supply chain at scale in the UK.