BBSRC promotes international collaborations for bioscience research in universities and research institutes throughout the UK. We work with a range of funding agencies and organisations in the UK and overseas, to ensure that the UK is the partner of choice for bioscience research.
Find out more about our international activities:
- international partnerships through standard research grants
- European life science infrastructure for biological information (ELIXIR)
- European Research Area Coordinating Action in Plant Sciences (ERA-CAPS)
- European Research Area Cofund on Biotechnologies (ERA CoBioTech)
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP)
- International Wheat Yield Partnership (IWYP)
- Joint Programming Initiative on Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change (FACCE-JPI)
- Wheat Initiative
- Zoonoses and Emerging Livestock Systems (ZELS).