Celebrating research and innovation during COP26.
To complement UK Research and Innovation’s (UKRI) programme of activities in Glasgow for COP26, we have also now launched our virtual UKRI COP26 event site.
Through this site you can:
- register to attend various events that UKRI is involved with
- find out more about a wide range of UKRI climate change-related research and innovation.
Climate change-related themes
The site offers an in-depth look at 12 important climate change-related themes where UKRI and partners are contributing strongly to national and international action.
These themes are:
- adaptation and resilience
- clean energy
- climate justice
- earth observation
- empowering policy makers
- greening the economy and society
- global health
- sustainable industry and resource use
- sustainable agriculture and food
- sustainable transport.
The site will continue to grow throughout October in the run up to COP26 starting on 31 October 2021, so please do bookmark for future visits.
Please feel free to share the details and link through your own networks and social channels.
Last updated: 4 October 2021