You must apply using the Joint Electronic Submission system (Je-S). Applications should be submitted simultaneously by the UK-based PI through Je-S and by the São Paulo-based PI to SAGe.
We recommend you start your application early. You can save completed details in Je-S at any time and return to continue your application later.
When applying select ‘new document’ then:
- council: AHRC
- document type: standard proposal
- scheme: research grants – São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
- call/type/mode: open call.
You can find advice on completing your application in the Je-S handbook.
If you need further help, you can contact the Je-S help desk on 01793 444164 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandatory attachments include:
- a letter of support from the Brazilian institution
- budget template
- case for support
- publications list
- data management plan
- justification of resources
- international co-investigator head of department statement (if applicable)
- project partner letter of support (if applicable).
Optional attachments include:
- visual evidence
- work plan.
Your host organisation will be able to provide advice and guidance on completing your application.
There is no application deadline, and proposals will be accepted on an ongoing basis until the memorandum of understanding expires on 31 December 2025.