UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £8 million to carry out industry-led civil aerospace collaborative R&D projects. This funding is from the ATI Programme.
This competition is open to collaborations only. To lead a project your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business of any size
- work with other organisations
- involve at least one micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- plan to carry out a civil aerospace research or technology development project in the UK
- address the specific requirements of the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy – Accelerating Ambition (PDF, 16MB)
All project partners must sign up to the Aerospace Technology Institute (ATI) framework agreement (PDF, 723KB). Projects in this competition are currently exempt from paying the industrial contribution to the Aerospace Technology Institute.
Please note, this funding opportunity is hosted on the Innovation Funding Service. Read full details: ATI programme: R&D funding for smaller business, expression of interest, Autumn 2020