UK registered micro, small and medium enterprises in the creative sector can apply for funding of between £10,000 and £30,000 for innovation projects to grow their business.
This funding is from Innovate UK and includes support from Innovate UK Knowledge Transfer Network.
This competition is open to single applicants only.
To lead a project your organisation must be:
- a UK registered micro, small or medium size enterprise
- from the creative industries
- registered in one of the DCMS Create Growth Programme appointed regions
- not currently in receipt of public funding for business growth
- able to demonstrate ambition for growth