The Catalyst Awards are delivered in partnership with Zinc.
Apply for funding and support to turn research into products and services for healthy ageing.
Your project must develop innovative, high risk and high reward ideas to:
- help people enjoy at least five extra healthy and independent years of life by 2035
- narrow the gap between the experiences of the richest and the poorest.
- have a PhD or similar research experience
- be based at an eligible UK research organisation.
If you’re successful, you’ll get:
- 12 months of funding
- nine months of part-time support from our partner, Zinc.
We’ll fund 80% of your project’s full economic cost. Your research organisation must cover the remaining balance.
The Catalyst Awards are part of the UKRI Healthy Ageing Challenge.