UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £25 million for game-changing and commercially viable research and development (R&D) innovation that can significantly impact the UK economy.
This funding is from Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation.
This competition is open to single applicants and collaborations.
To lead a project your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business
- be a UK registered research and technology organisation
- be or involve at least one micro, small or medium-sized enterprise
- carry out all your R&D project activity in the UK
- intend to commercially exploit the project results from the UK.