Innovate UK can provide additional COVID-19 innovation continuity loans for the continuation of planned or existing innovation activity.
Innovate UK can fund organisations who are at risk of not continuing innovation activity due to a sudden shortage or even unavailability of funds directly related to COVID-19.
To take on an innovation continuity loan for a project you must:
- be a UK registered micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) or a third sector organisation
- be following on innovation and commercialisation activity from a project with an Innovate UK award that was completed in the last 36 months. An existing award does not guarantee success
- be facing a sudden shortage or even unavailability of funding resulting directly form the COVID-19 pandemic
- carry out your project in the UK
- give evidence that your organisation is suitable to take on a loan
Please note, this funding opportunity is hosted on the Innovation Funding Service. Read full details: Innovation continuity loans: Strand 2 September 2020 follow-on competition