Apply for funding to provide training for a PhD student at your organisation.
You must be an eligible research organisation. Training must be provided jointly with a non-academic organisation.
The project must fall within the STFC core science programme.
Apply for funding for a small nuclear physics project focused on feasibility.
To apply you must be an academic member of staff or hold a fellowship, won through open competition. You can be at any career stage.
Apply for funding to establish a new centre for doctoral training (CDT) in data intensive science.
You can apply if:
- your higher education institution receives STFC core science funding
- the training of all involved lead departments is STFC accredited.
Apply for funding to apply, or adapt, quantum technologies to fundamental physics questions.
You and your institution should be eligible for UKRI funding.
Apply for funding for equipment to support the development of basic technologies in areas such as sensors, imaging and detectors.
You must currently hold an STFC core programme grant in one of these areas:
- nuclear physics
- particle physics and particle astrophysics
- astronomy and space science
- accelerators, and computing in support of these.