Analysis of publications arising from research funded by ESPRC (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
This evaluation conducted by Elsevier analyses publication outputs of EPSRC funded researchers between 2010 and 2015.
Key findings include:
- between 2010 to 2015, EPSRC-funded research produced over 53,000 publications
- overall, EPSRC-funded research has higher relative impact than UK EU 28 and world output
- engineering publications perform four times higher than world average in top citation percentiles
- there is a large percentage (44%) of EPSRC research carried out with international collaborators
- ‘longer, larger’ grants produce high impact publications with average field-weighted citation impact of 2.35.
Page last updated: 5 July 2022