Framework on the feedback of health-related findings in research (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
This framework sets out:
- background to the debate around health-related findings
expectations of researchers
- points to consider in deciding whether individual feedback is appropriate
- points to consider in determining what information to include in the consent process
- points to consider in designing pathways for feedback
- case studies showing possible approaches to health-related findings.
Page last updated: 18 March 2022