Global mobility of research and innovation personnel evidence report
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
Request a different format
Email email@example.com, telling us:
- the name of the document
- what format you need
- any assistive technology you use (such as type of screen reader).
Find out about our approach to the accessibility of our website.
This report is based on the key findings of different sources of evidence on the international mobility of researchers, especially in relation to their entry to the UK. The evidence summarised in the report was published between 2010 to 2021.
The report includes:
- what makes the UK attractive
- the impact of international mobility and collaboration
- areas for future research
- limitations of the evidence base
- next steps
- methodology (in accessible HTML version only)
- bibliography of evidence (in accessible HTML version only)
Discuss this corporate report
Feedback on the report and provide further evidence through UKRI Engagement Hub.