MRC Guidelines for Good Clinical Practice in Clinical Trials (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
Request a different format
Email email@example.com, telling us:
- the name of the document
- what format you need
- any assistive technology you use (such as type of screen reader).
Find out about our approach to the accessibility of our website.
The guidelines include:
- principles of good clinical practice
- the role of MRC
- the role of the host institution
- the principal investigator and participating investigators
- independent supervision of the trial
- quality assurance and audit.