Membership from April 2023
- Professor Wendy Barclay (Chair), Imperial College London
- Professor Alison Condliffe (Deputy Chair), The University of Sheffield
- Professor Jonathan Ball, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Professor Jose Bengoechea, Queen’s University Belfast
- Professor Elaine Bignell, University of Exeter
- Professor Clare Bryant, University of Cambridge
- Dr Dinis Calado, The Francis Crick Institute
- Professor Martin Donnelly, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Professor Tania Dottorini, University of Nottingham
- Professor Ariberto Fassati, University College London
- Professor Nicholas Feasey, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and Malawi Liverpool Wellcome Clinical Research Programme
- Professor Ian Goodfellow, University of Cambridge
- Dr Maximiliano Gutierrez, The Francis Crick Institute
- Professor Robert Heyderman, University College London
- Professor Simon Jones, Cardiff University
- Professor Sean Lim, University of Southampton
- Professor Adrian Liston, Babraham Institute
- Dr Stephen Lockhart, Pfizer Vaccine R&D
- Professor Neil Mabbott, The University of Edinburgh
- Professor Harish Nair, The University of Edinburgh
- Professor Rita Tewari, University of Nottingham
- Dr David Tough, GSK
- Professor Lucy R Wedderburn, University College London
- Professor Adrian Whitehouse, University of Leeds
MRC head office contacts
If you have a query about scientific aspects of your research proposal, or a remit question regarding which board or scheme your proposal should be assessed by, please contact the programme manager for your scientific area.
For general pre-award policy and eligibility enquiries, go to the Research Funding Policy and Delivery team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For board operation and peer review enquiries, contact:
- the board team: email@example.com
- Luke Ottley, Board Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Kinsey, Head of Programme for Infections and Immunity: email@example.com.
For enquiries about scientific remit, see our science and contacts page.
If you have a query about the peer review of a research proposal, either as an applicant, reviewer or board or panel member, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a query about submitting your application using the electronic submissions system, Je-S, contact the Je-S Helpdesk, email@example.com or 01793 444164.
Last updated: 25 September 2023