Our people are a mix of talented creatives, scientists, engineers and other business professionals who help us to change the world for the better.
In return we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits and genuine career development opportunities:
- competitive salary
- defined benefit pension scheme
- 30 days of annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- flexible working arrangements
- season ticket loans
- rent deposit loans
- health screening
- employee assistance programme, providing confidential help and advice
- employee discounts and offers on hundreds of retail and leisure activities
- free eyesight tests and glasses, if related to the role
- tax-free childcare
- cycle-to-work scheme.
We are committed to supporting employees’ development and promote a culture of continuous learning.
Every member of staff is encouraged to take training and development opportunities and to share this learning across their teams. These include:
- classroom courses
- on-the-job training
- mentoring programmes.
Last updated: 21 January 2022