AHRC’s Peer Review College has around 970 members from higher education institutions and independent research organisations in the United Kingdom and overseas, and from outside academia.
Hear from our academics
Hear about peer reviewing and AHRC’s peer review college in the following videos.
Listen (videos with audio only)
At the Follow the Members peer review event, members of AHRC’s peer review college discussed:
- what it means to be a peer reviewer
- what motivated them to join up
- the characteristics needed to be a peer reviewer.
Peer review college membership
The short film shows footage from one of our peer review induction session from April 2018. It includes first-hand testimonials from our college members about their experiences of being in the college, and what being a college member means to them.
Peer review college membership visualisation
How to use AHRC’s interactive visualisation of college membership: The interactive maps and tables on the visualisation have a selection of views. Users can change these views by selecting a college type to update the maps, or select a research organisation to filter the whole dashboard.
Users can also:
- hover over points or segments of the visualisation to bring up more information in a legend
- export underlying data tables for their own analysis
- share the visualisation with others.
Last updated: 28 February 2022