Innovate UK helps businesses to get expert advice, use specialist facilities and technology, and find collaborators through:
- the Knowledge Transfer Network – connecting businesses, academics and funders
- Innovate UK Edge – providing advice and support to help businesses grow
- Agri-tech centres – helping to deliver sustainable food and farming solutions
- Catapult centres – expertise and equipment to support innovation ‘under one roof’
- innovation and knowledge centres – helping to commercialise and create critical mass in emerging and disruptive technologies.
Our centres work with start-ups and other businesses, and the researchers they partner with, to support their innovation projects.
The facilities and resources available through our centres include:
- specialised testing facilities including the Smart Farm network, laboratories and equipment
- commercial and product development advice
- technical expertise
- business incubators
- membership and networking schemes
- data and data services.