NERC introduced new assessment criteria for grants submitted after November 2010.
You can download reviewer guidance and forms at the following links:
- guidance for reviewers of discovery science pushing the frontiers grants
- guidance for reviewers of discovery science fellowship proposals
- guidance for reviewers of discovery science urgency grants
- guidance for moderators of discovery science urgency grants
You should use the specific announcement of opportunity for the programme proposal that you are reviewing, alongside the reviewer guidance. You can search for the relevant funding opportunities in the funding finder.
- Conflict of interest policy
- Confidentiality of research grant applications
- College leave policy
- Key points for college reviewers.
Last updated: 31 October 2022