Apply for funding and support to turn research into products and services for healthy ageing.
Your project must develop innovative, high risk and high reward ideas to:
- help people remain active, productive, independent and socially connected across generations for as long as possible
- narrow the gap between the experiences of the richest and the poorest
- have a PhD or similar research experience
- be based at an eligible UK research organisation
If you are successful, you will get:
- 12 months of funding
- 9 months of support from our partner, Zinc, including coaching and access to experts
We’ll fund 80% of your project’s full economic cost.
The Catalyst Awards are part of the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Healthy Ageing Challenge and delivered in partnership with Zinc.