We want to:
- provide quick-response public engagement funding for timely projects focused on:
- unexpected and/or highly significant discoveries related to STFC’s science and technology remit
- significantly heightened awareness of the social, cultural, or economic impacts of STFC science and technology
- highlight the achievements of STFC science and technology, demonstrating the excitement of research and the value of STEM to the UK.
Our expectations of our reaction award holders:
- deliver high-quality public engagement activities during the lifetime of the award
- champion STFC science and technology, including the impact of science and technology on society
- interact with STFC’s public engagement and communication teams, including participation in STFC networks and events, as required.
Full details of this award and how to apply is on the STFC Public Engagement Reaction Awards web page.