Additional QR and Additional RCIF to address ongoing uncertainty over access to EU Programmes: grant allocations 2022 to 2023 letter
Additional QR and Additional RCIF to address ongoing uncertainty over access to EU Programmes: grant allocations 2022 to 2023 letter (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
Request a different format
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us:
- the name of the document
- what format you need
- any assistive technology you use (such as type of screen reader).
Find out about our approach to the accessibility of our website.
Additional QR and Additional RCIF grant allocations 2022 to 2023: annex A (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet)
This letter informs of Research England’s additional grant allocations to higher education providers in financial year 2022 to 2023 through:
- quality-related research (QR) funding
- Research Capital Investment Fund (RCIF) grants
The document includes:
- information about both additional allocations
- details of the ‘opt out’ process
- table showing the additional allocation amount each higher education provider is receiving
The spreadsheet provides the same information on the allocation amounts.
Discuss this correspondence