Programme Grant Pre-Outline Discussion Questions (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
Request a different format
Email email@example.com, telling us:
- the name of the document
- what format you need
- any assistive technology you use (such as type of screen reader).
Find out about our approach to the accessibility of our website.
Before the outline proposal, EPSRC will discuss with applicants how the proposed research relates to EPSRC’s portfolio and the programme grant scheme. This document outlines some key questions, including:
- whether the programme grant scheme appropriate for this research project
- whether the research team appropriate for this project
- plans for project management
- plans to promote engineering and physical sciences.