Expenses claim form for non-UKRI employees

Expenses claim forms for people not employed by UK Research and Innovation who are attending UKRI business.




Non-UKRI staff (for instance panel members, college members and advisory body members) can claim travel and expenses when travelling on UKRI business.

For third party claims or claims without a UK bank account please use the above forms. For all other claims please use the Non-Employee Expenses Portal, details of which will be sent to you after the meeting.

This is the website for UKRI: our seven research councils, Research England and Innovate UK. Let us know if you have feedback or would like to help improve our online products and services.