A decade of success: supporting research in the UK’s major culture and heritage organisations (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
This booklet looks at the success of IROs over a 10 year period (2006 to 2017) and how they are playing a vital role in training the next generation of researchers.
It includes the following case studies:
- Face to face with the Tudors: Tudor portraits at the National Portrait Gallery
- Cultural exchange across the globe: how Chinese visitors see romantic images of Scotland
- Making connections: the Science Museum and people’s experience of technology
- Making waves: a new chapter in the story of Hokusai
- A bigger splash: Tate’s experience of being an IRO
- The meaning of Magna Carta: rights and citizenship
- Building bridges: how the British Museum is improving relations between communities
- History at our fingertips: research and performance at the Historic Royal Palaces
- Listening to the world: the Imperial War Museums and the BBC Monitoring Service.
Page last updated: 15 February 2022