COVID-19 response interim report: January 2020 to March 2021 (PDF)
If you cannot open or read this document, you can ask for a different format.
This interim report documents the main activities undertaken by the MRC in response to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic from January 2020 to March 2021. A final report is expected to be produced in 2022.
The report looks at discrete aspects of MRC’s work:
- impacts arising from COVID-19 research
- strategic activities
- funding response to the pandemic
- response from the MRC community of major investments
- existing knowledge platforms
- response implications for MRC resources
- impediments to research progress during the first year of the pandemic.
Further information and links to related material are given in the annexes to the report.