A public dialogue activity is a form of engagement that allows us to explore public attitudes to bioscience research and address public concerns.
The outcomes of these activities help to inform future Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) strategy and wider policy.
A typical dialogue activity includes:
- a workshop, or series of workshops, where members of the public discuss a specific topic
- analysis of the workshop discussions
- publishing a report on the insights and recommendations for BBSRC
- get involved in future dialogue activities
- read reports from previous activities
Upcoming dialogue activities
There are no activities currently open for registration. When new activities are announced they are posted on the UK Research and Innovation event listing and we update this information.
Previous dialogue activities
Reports, evaluation and other outputs from dialogue activities.
Last updated: 27 October 2022