Our people are a mix of talented creatives, scientists, engineers and other business professionals who help us to change the world for the better.
In return we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits and genuine career development opportunities:
- competitive salary
- defined benefit pension scheme
- 30 days’ annual leave in addition to 10.5 public and privilege days (full time equivalent)
- flexible working options subject to business need and agreement
- season ticket loans
- rent deposit loans
- employee assistance programme, providing confidential help and advice
- employee discounts and offers on retail and leisure activities
- reimbursement towards the cost of an eye examination and a contribution towards glasses required for use with Display Screen Equipment (DSE) work
- cycle-to-work scheme
We are committed to supporting employees’ development and promote a culture of continuous learning.
Every member of staff is encouraged to take training and development opportunities and to share this learning across their teams. These include:
- classroom courses
- on-the-job training
- mentoring programmes.
Last updated: 18 January 2023