Apply for funding to set up a mental health data research hub in partnership with Health Data Research UK.
You must be a UK research organisation eligible for Medical Research Council funding. This includes:
- higher education institutions
- approved independent research organisations
- approved NHS bodies
- research council institutes.
Find out more in our webinar on Friday 20 November, 13:00 to 14:00.
To be confirmed:
- opening date – December 2020
- closing date – February 2021
- panel review – March 2021.
Research data hub survey
Share your views on the mental health data research hub specification.
Your comments will help the specification to:
- meet the key needs of users
- match priority opportunity areas.
The survey takes no more than 15 minutes to complete. It closes on 25 November 2020 at 16:00.