Business and academia prosperity partnerships
Prosperity partnerships fund strategic research-based partnerships between businesses and academia.
They support business-led fundamental research, arising from an industrial need, and co-delivered by the business and academic partners.
Find out more from the last funding rounds of:
- EPSRC Business and Academia Prosperity Partnership
- EPSRC pilot Prosperity Partnership for early stage collaborations
- BBSRC Business and Academia Prosperity Partnership
Knowledge transfer partnerships
Knowledge transfer partnerships (KTPs) allow business to access academic expertise to solve a problem they are facing.
Knowledge transfer partnerships are grants that bring together a business with an appropriate research organisation partner and a research associate to work on a specific innovation project.
STFC Cross-cluster proof of concept funding
Up to £40,000 grant funding is available to support collaborative projects between businesses, organisations or universities where one partner is part of an STFC cluster.
The funding enables innovators to:
- investigate the application of technology from another industry through cross-cluster engagement
- access networks and STFC’s large-scale science facilities to develop and validate new ideas
- de-risk exploratory projects
Contact the STFC clusters team to find out more about the scheme and future funding opportunities.
Last updated: 30 June 2023