Industrial CASE – EPSRC


Contact information

As noted elsewhere in these pages, it is not possible to apply for Industrial Cooperative Awards in Science and Technology (ICASE) studentships. EPSRC allocates them to industrial partners based on their contributions to our portfolio.

However, the Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) CASE conversion route is open to all. Businesses interested in these opportunities should contact EPSRC DTP-holding universities. Please see the DTP CASE conversion section for more details.

For queries relating to ICASE please contact

Last updated: 28 November 2022

This is the website for UKRI: our seven research councils, Research England and Innovate UK. Let us know if you have feedback or would like to help improve our online products and services.