GCRF Strategic Advisory Group
|Closing date||8 February 2021, 10:00|
|Time commitment||Approximately 2 to 4 days a year|
|Number of positions||Up to 7|
|Length of service||Up to 3 years|
|Start date||16 March 2021|
Provide advice and guidance for the strategic development and delivery of the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF).
To apply for this role, you must:
- have a background in international development research
- have experience of working with developing countries
- understand the translation and impact of research, particularly on developing countries
- have experience in developing and implementing strategy or policy in an international development research environment
- have experience of representing the views of the international development research community, including previous experience of sitting on relevant committees or boards.
See the full opportunity details.
ESRC Strategic Advisory Network
|Closing date||19 January 2021 16:00|
|Time commitment||4-10 days per year|
|Number of positions||19|
|Length of service||Up to 3 years, with the potential to extend|
|Start date||From April 2021|
Provide advice and strategic insight into Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) policy and programme development.